What do you want your money to do for you?
What is true Financial Planning? A financial plan is not a single document; it is a continuous and dynamic collaborative process that is aimed at achieving and measuring progress toward a desired lifestyle and personally defined goals. This process requires active involvement from both client and advisor to build and maintain wealth, assess and manage risk, and empower clients to make informed decisions that reflect their personal vision and values. Our holistic financial planning approach is unbiased and objective, utilizing advanced technology and decades of experience to deliver innovative solutions and answer the questions that matter most:
Have I saved enough to maintain my lifestyle in retirement?
Will I outlive my money? How can I optimize the legacy I leave for my loved ones?
PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Financial Independence and Retirement Income Planning
- Cash Flow/Budget Analysis– analysis of your current and future income needs
- Insurance Analysis and Integration
- Risk Assessment Planning
- Charitable Giving Planning– strategies to maximize impact and tax savings
- Estate Planning– minimize taxes and coordinate asset transfer between generations
- Social Security Maximization Strategies
- Education Planning
- Comprehensive Review of Tax Returns
- Continual Development and Implementation
True financial planning is done with your best interests in mind, not to sell product. It requires a review of tax returns, financial statements, wills and trusts, investments, insurance policies, retirement plans, and any business agreements. Many Integrated Tax & Financial Strategies clients have realized tax savings, asset protection, coordinated investments and insurance, and plans to help them achieve their financial goals.